We build successful futures for all
one student at a time.
$35 Million Technology &
Facility Bond Passed in 2016
· District Wide 1:1 Initiative
Every student will have a device by 2018-19 School Year.
· Technologically Advanced & Air Conditioned Classrooms
· Continuing Updates to Award Winning Athletic Facilities
Innovative Curriculum and Classrooms
· K-12 Foreign Language Curriculum
· K-12 Accelerated Learning Opportunities
· Dual Enrollment & Online Courses
Safe, Healthy, and Spirited Student Environment
· K-12 Extensive Extracurricular Opportunities
· Positive Behavior Support & Anti-Bullying Programs
· Community Support and Pride that Transcends Generations
The application window for the 2017-18 school year is February 1st - August 25th. Applications and all supporting documents MUST be received by 4pm on 8/25 to be considered for enrollment.
Call 586.285.8484 for more information.
Training in areas such as:
Additionally, the Lake Shore School District features: