Food Service Director
Click on the icon above to set up your students account - *More information is available below.
Account balances are on PowerSchool.
Free and reduced-price meal applications:
*The "e~Funds For Schools" electronic payment service is provided to the school by a third party service provider. The service provider has a nominal fee for their service. There is a $1.00 transaction convenience fee for each electronic checking payment that you make. The system carries a Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) charge if the payment is “bad”. For payments made by credit or debit card, there is a transaction convenience fee of $1.95. When you set up your account, please review your options carefully.
You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system. By providing your home and/or work email address, an email notification informing you of the student’s name, purpose of the payment, and the amount of the item will be sent to you each time that a payment is to be processed. The e-Funds For School site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
How does e-Funds for Schools work?
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences. Your account information is retained in a password-protected file. You will need your students Lake Shore Student ID # to set up account. (i.e. 9 digit number: 520000000)
- e-Funds For Schools will help to eliminate last minute check writing hassles, improve efficiencies, and help cut costs for both you and the school district
- On-line payments will help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up.
- Parents/guardians may establish a reoccurring payment or may opt to make a one-time payment.
- The program offers various types of payment options to families for food service payments. The system may be expanded to include other fees as well.
- Your payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse